Heartland Jiffy Lube is the largest franchisee of quick lube retail service stores in the US, with over 550 Jiffy Lube locations under its belt. The company provides basic vehicle maintenance services—from topping up oil to cleaning vehicles and swapping out broken lights—to 5 million customers a year.
But its IT infrastructure was aging and wasn’t as well-oiled as its customer service. Its legacy infrastructure was swamped with multiple generations and models of servers leading to:
- Expensive and inefficient infrastructure that hindered growth
- Business disruption and delayed restoration of services
Heartland Jiffy Lube turned to Lenovo’s Hyperconverged Infrastructure to:
- Better IT performance
- Ensure faster, easier, less expensive, and more resilient back-up
- Achieve unimpeded growth
Benefits by the Numbers:
- 50%Expected savings in data center operating costs due to reduced physical server footprint
- $100,000The amount the company saved by partnering with Lenovo, instead of other similarly positioned infrastructure solutions
You can achieve this too. Find out how.
"I can sleep soundly knowing that we can rely 100 percent on the Lenovo servers – we know that they won’t just crash in the middle of the night!"
Share This Article