SAP HANA is a distributed in-memory data platform that supports real-time analytics and extreme transaction volumes while providing organisations with speed, agility, and new insights. Find out how SAP HANA—the next-generation ERP business suite—can help organisations embrace the digital world, address their transformation needs, and reap the benefits of digital transformation.
- In-Memory DatabaseSAP HANA is an in-memory data platform that allows processing of massive quantities of data in the main memory to provide fast results from analysis and transactions. This next generation business platform brings the transaction and analytics layers together, thus significantly increasing the performance of applications, while at the same time handling structured and unstructured data to enable reporting without latency. Its open architecture permits simplification of IT delivery processes solves performance issues and improves business processes.
- Process Large Data VolumesSAP HANA can crunch massive amounts of data at incredible speeds by simplifying and optimising the data layer thus allowing enterprises to collect, process, and analyse massive volumes of streaming data from any source. As a result, it will enable firms to enhance performance and reduce hardware & maintenance costs from running multiple data warehouses and operational & analytical systems.
- Enables Real-Time AnalyticsSince HANA brings both OLTP and OLAP together, it can genuinely empower organisations in their real-time analytics implementations and help them gain insights from both internal and external data sources. Its ability to support a variety of data types means organisations can analyse high-speed event streams, combine static and streaming data to build complex analytical models.
- Speeds up Processes and Improves Decision MakingSAP HANA delivers levels of performance that exceed, by thousands of times, those of conventional platforms. It transforms the business by streamlining transactions, analytics, planning, predictive, and sentiment data processing onto a single in-memory database helping organisations get immediate answers to really complex questions in seconds.
- A Requirement for Big Data AnalyticsSAP HANA’s wealth of interfaces for application development, including modelling for R, and its integration with Spark or Hadoop landscape, helps to ensure that it is a central component for accessing data. As a result, HANA adds its high-speed processing capabilities to massive amounts of streaming data, which makes it the component of choice for Big Data environments.
- Provides Real-Time Insights on IT OperationsMost companies use several monitoring tools to support their daily IT operations. The result is a fragmented view of partial operations. SAP HANA with IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) brings analytics and a predictive, holistic, single-pane-of-glass view to IT operations. ITOA can combine a variety of master data with IT events and brings predictive capabilities and insights, while reducing the number of monitoring tools, increasing visibility, reducing complexity, and saving licensing costs.
SAP HANA is a completely re-imagined platform for real-time business. It converges database and application platform capabilities in-memory to transform transactions, analytics, text analysis, predictive, and spatial processing so businesses can operate in real time.
"SAP HANA collapses the technology stack and eliminates redundant hardware and software to save money and reduce complexity through automation and integrated systems."
Share This Article