Download Premium eBook
According to IDC, By 2018, more than 60% of enterprise IT organisations in the Asia/Pacific will have committed to multi-cloud architectures, driving up the rate and pace of change in IT organisation.
With “cloud first” becoming a common approach of choice in the Asia/Pacific region, how should IT heads respond? The Essential Guide to Hybrid Cloud helps to discover the latest developments and the key factors for consideration to ensure cloud success.
Download IDC InfoBrief on Hybrid Cloud to:
- Get essential guidance to gain agility from the cloud
- Overcome key people, process and technology challenges
- Embark on self discovery to realise the promise of cloud
Sneak Peek into IDC’s Essential Guide to Hybrid Cloud
Enterprises are digitalising their businesses by using IT to manage operations as well as develop and deliver digitally enhanced products, services, and experiences. Cloud provides the digital platform for businesses to innovate at speed and gain business agility to support new business models. Modernisation of enterprise IT platforms and systems on cloud has thus become the key driver to accelerate these digital transformation initiatives.
To enable seamless integration across the enterprise and digital platforms for scalability, performance and security, enterprises require a hybrid cloud framework within a multi cloud architecture.
- By 2020, almost 60% of enterprises will actively participate in industry-specific compliance clouds.
- By 2020, public cloud will be the “secure” option, using cloud-based encryption, threat analytics, blockchain, and compliance.
- By 2021, new datacenter build-outs by service providers outpace enterprise build-outs by 2.5 to 1.
With “cloud first” becoming a common approach of choice in the Asia/Pacific region, how should IT heads respond?
This IDC InfoBrief throws the spotlight on the latest developments and the key factors for consideration to ensure cloud success.